High for September- My high for September was defiantly the fact that I started attending the Delight Ministries chapter on my campus. It's so much fun. The girls are so sweet. All the apparel and the devotional books are adorable. I really feel Jesus working in me through this and I love that I took a leap of faith to try the group. I'm going to continue being a part throughout this school year and hopefully beyond that.
Low for September- My low for September was the fact that I felt pretty overwhelmed at times through the month. I had a lot of tests and quizzes and a paper due in my classes, I've been trying to get into the gym more, I'm nannying and staying involved in my sorority and getting involved in Delight. So the combination of everything got to me at times and made me anxious. However, I'm feeling much better as I head into October and resting in the truth that God has it under control.
September Goals Update-
1. Get into a good school/work routine- I think I did a pretty good job with this one, even though I felt overwhelmed at times I was always able to maintain my schedule.
2. Stick to my updated blogging schedule- I definitely failed at this one, I'll be honest. Tuesday's are my longest day so having a post go up on those days just wasn't realistic. However, I'm amended my schedule again and hope to stick to that in October.
3. Enjoy- I think I generally accomplished this. I like I was able to make it through being overwhelmed because I was able to enjoy a lot of the individual parts of my life.
1. Go apple picking- My family has been talking about going apple picking up in the mountains for a few weeks now so I'm really wanting to go and really hope we make it this month!
2. Color more- This weekend I had some extra time to color and I remembered how much I love it. So I really want to make it a priority to color during the month of October.
3. Stick to my updated blogging schedule- As I said before, it didn't work out for me during the month of September so I re-did my schedule and am striving to stick to the new one, you'll see a new post about the schedule soon!
I hope you enjoyed this post! And as always with this collaboration- check out the ladies below to see what their goals are for this month are!