Monday, October 10, 2016

Pumpkin Patch Fun!

Hey everyone! With the start of October my family decided to go get some pumpkins and I just had to take some pictures! We went to two different places, one about 15 minutes from our house while the other was literally right down the road. It was super fun! I really wanted to share these pictures with y'all! I hope y'all enjoy it!

Anytime we do something fun, Hailey and I have to make sure we take a picture together!













What fall activities are y'all up to this month? Do you have any fun or exciting plans this month? My family is also trying to plan on going apple picking up in the mountains soon! And we also want to try to go on a little hiking trip in South Carolina soon! I'm so excited for both of these little trips! I'll definitely make sure to take a bunch of pictures when we go and share them with y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment