Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Walmart Beauty Box- Fall 2016

Hey everyone! Last week I got the Walmart Beauty Box for Fall 2016 and I really wanted to show you what all came in it this season!



For those of you who aren't familiar with Walmart Beauty Box, its a quarterly subscription box that costs $5 that includes a variety of sample products for you to try out! As far as value goes, I think it's a really good deal! You get a good amount of stuff in each box for only $5.



So here's what I got!

Dove Purely Pampering Nourishing Body Wash
I've used Dove products before and I think they're pretty good, so I think it was a cool brand to get in the box. And this small size is really great for anytime you'll need to take body wash on the go with you. The sent is also really nice!


Dove Advanced Care Deodorant
Another Dove product, which is really cool. And like before, the small size makes it perfect for on the go which is awesome. I go to the gym multiple times a week so that's what I'll be using this for. It seems a lot like cucumbers (hence the picture on the front), which is different than any other deodorant I've seen, but I think I like it.


Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream
Cetaphil is an awesome brand to get in this box! And I struggle with really dry skin, so the more moisturizing products the better off I'll be. I'm excited that I got this!


Clean & Clear Deep Action 60 Second Shower Mask
I've never seen or tried a product like this before, so I'm excited to give it a try. I might even seen if my sister wants to try it to see how it is with different skin types!


Village Naturals Therapy Aches + Pains Muscle Relief Bath Soak
This is a really cool product, I definitely enjoy baths occasional (although I haven't taken one in quite a while). However, I'll be honest and say that I do not like the smell of eucalyptus, spearmint, or menthol (which are all in this bath soak). So I passed it along to my sister to get some good use of out. But I still think it was an awesome thing to get in the box!


Biore Deep Cleaning Charcoal Pore Strips
I've used regular pore strips before but never these charcoal ones, so I was super excited to get this. I've already tried it out and can say that these are awesome! I think they really work and help clear out any clogged pores on your nose. I was just a little bummed that there was only one strip in the box because I liked it so much!

Nature's Bounty Hair, Skin, & Nails Gummies
I thought this was an interesting thing to get in the box because you often don't realize that gummy vitamins aren't just for kids anymore. There's adult options now too! There was only one dose of the vitamins in the box, so I can't say if it really improves hair, skin, and nails. However, I thought they tasted pretty good, although they tasted more citrus than strawberry.

Burt's Bees Cleansing Oil
I've never tried a cleansing oil before and I haven't tried a lot of Burt's Bees products in general, so I thought this was cool to get and I'm excited to give it a try soon.


Hello Extra Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste in Pure Mint  
I've never heard of this brand before and I honestly don't really try tons of different toothpastes. But this one definitely seems interested and the small size is good for travel, so I'll definitely get some use out of it at some point!


I think this box ha some really good products in it and I thought it was a really good deal! Do you get the Walmart Beauty Box? What do you think of these products? Let me know in the comments bellow!

1 comment:

  1. The bath soak looks great!

    Jenna | www.Laugh-Often.com

    ReplyDelete