Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Fall Must Haves + Discount Code!

Hey everyone! So we're nearing the end of October- crazy right?!- and that means we're getting into fall and the means into fall fashion and cooler weather too! I'm so excited for fall this year y'all (as I always am) but this last summer has been over 100 degrees every day so I'm very ready for the temperatures to drop and the fall clothes! Fall is also have favorite season to dress for!


So today I'm going to share 3 Fall must haves from a super wonderful shop called Absolutely Southern Designs. They have tons of cute clothes and accessories that can be personalized and are super affordable. The shop is located in Virginia but they can ship country wide! And read until the end of the post for a discount code for Absolutely Southern Designs!

Monogram Pull-over
This is the perfect thing to wear to class! It's cute, it's comfy, and it's monogramed! There's even tons of different styles and the color and monogram style combinations are endless!



Pumpkin Monogram Baseball Tshirt
This shirt has everything you could ever ask for in the fall, it's a baseball style shirt with a pumpkin, monogram and glitter! I don't think it gets better than that! I think this is the perfect shirt to wear on Halloween or Thanksgiving, or any fall day for that matter. 




Monogram Baseball Hat
Baseball hats are good for days when you don't want to do your hair, days where you want a little extra warmth, to wear to class, to wear to the gym, etc. So why not monogram it to?! The color combinations are endless- you can get your favorite color or your school color (like mines is!).



To keep up with new items, sales, and other fun stuff with Absolutely Southern Designs follow my rep Instagram (@asdrepfaith)!

And what you've been waiting for the entire post...the discount code!
If your interested in getting one of these cute pieces or anything else from Absolutely Southern Designs you can use the code 'faith10' at check out for 10% off! I am so happy I got to share this stuff with y'all and hope y'all enjoyed it!



**I am a College Ambassador for Absolutely Southern Designs and received these items for free and will receive a small compensation for sales using the discount code above. However, all opinions expressed in this post are 100% my own**

1 comment:

  1. Great picks!!! I love anything monogrammed. I think that comes with being a sorority girl and being from the South.

    ReplyDelete