Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Introducing...Life With Faith!

Hey everyone! So I have a super exciting (and a little bit scary) announcement to share with y'all- my blog will no longer be named "Faith's Girly Life." Today I officially changed the name of my blog to "Life With Faith." Throughout the past few months I've really felt like I needed a change when it comes to my blog and after some thought I decided that renaming it was the change I wanted to make.

Honestly, the idea was a little scary at first. I've been blogging for almost two years under the name "Faith's Girly Life" so changing something that's been such a big part of my life for that length of time was definitely a little scary. But the more I thought about it, the more excited I got at the idea of a fresh new name for my blog. I started blogging half way through my senior year of high school and now I'm coming up on the half way mark on my sophomore year of college. So I'm in a different place in my life and I'm definitely a different person now. So I definitely think it's a good time to go for it and make the change I thought I needed. I even decided to update/create a new statement that really explains what my blog is all about. And here it is...!

"Just a blog about a girl learning to have faith and grace on this crazy journey of life while hoping to love and inspire others along the way."

But the fact that the name has changed doesn't change who I am or what you'll see on the blog. The heart behind the blog doesn't change. I'll still share about my life and Jesus and college and my thoughts. That's who I am. That's my life. That's what I love. And I honestly really enjoy sharing all those things with y'all so I'm not going to change that. I'm so excited about the new name and I hope all of you as readers are just as excited as I am; but I want to assure y'all that the new name doesn't mean  a new direction completely opposite of what you've already seen. I am still me.

I also want to say thank you so much for reading, commenting, and supporting Life With Faith. My blog and it's readers are such a big part of my life and I appreciate y'all so much! I hope y'all continue to support my blog from here on out!

I've been toying with the idea of changing the name of my blog for a little while now so I'm so happy that I finally did it and I'm finally able to share it with all of you. Please let me hear your thoughts about either the new name or change in general in the comments below because I'd love to hear from what y'all have to say!


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS! Been following for a while and well, sometimes a change is needed. Good luck and hope you're ver successful! I might be changing things up soon too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the name change!! It's always exciting to acknowledge that we've grown and allow for that growth and change to take place!

    ReplyDelete