High for October-My high for October was the fact that I got to go to a pumpkin patch twice this month! I went once with Delight (a women's college ministry) and once with my sorority sisters. It was super nice to do something fun and it was so much fun to take all kinds of cute pictures (check out my Instagram to see some of them!).
Low for October- My low for October was the heat! Its still hasn't quite cooled down here in North Carolina so it's still in the 80s most days. It's totally not fun for me! But it seems to be cooling down now that we are into November so things are definitely looking up!
October goals update-
1. Go apple picking- I did do this! The heat kept it from being as fun as I would've hoped if I'm being honest. But I'm still thankful for the experience.
2. Color more- I did not complete this at all. I was very busy with classes and other fun events that I let it fall out of my focus. But I do like to color, it just did not happen this month.
3. Stick to my updated blogging schedule- I think I was pretty successful with this one so that makes me feel great! I really struggled at the beginning of the semester to find a schedule that would work for me so now that I've found one I feel really great. But at the same time I've kind of relaxed about my blogging schedule this month. I don't want blogging to ever cause me stress so I don't want to beat myself up if I don't feel like posting on a particular day.
1. Read one book over Thanksgiving break- When I'm in school I never read anything for fun or for myself because I focus on all the reading I have for school (as a special education major and sociology minor there's a lot of assigned reading). So now that I have a long break coming up I want to be able to read a book for myself. I actually have a few I've been wanting to read so I don't think it'll be very hard for me to pull off.
2. Eat healthy snacks- so a lot of y'all probably know this, you don't always eat the healthiest when your in college. Other things become more important, but I really want to put healthier eating back on my priority list and I'm going to do that by making sure I'm eating just one healthy snack a day.
3. Journal every day- I've kept a journal off and on for almost my entire life. But I haven't done it in what feels like forever, so this month I want to get back into it and stick to it everyday. I love being able to just brain dump and get out everything that happened, everything I'm feeling, and more onto paper.
I hoped you enjoyed looking at my goals for this month! What are your goals for November? Let me know in the comments bellow! And as always, be sure to check out the ladies below who also participate in this collab!