Thursday, December 1, 2016

Black Friday Haul

Hey everyone! Welcome to day one of Blogmas! From today until Christmas you'll see a brand new post here on Life With Faith every other day! Awesome right?! Some blog posts will be Christmas related while others will just be regular content. I'm so excited to be participating this year and I hope you have fun reading all these posts!

Today I'm sharing everything I purchased during Black Friday this year! I'm going to be honest, I'm not much of a Black Friday shopper. It's often too stressful for me. This year I ended up buying a few really awesome things that I wanted to share with y'all. Thursday night, my mom, sister, and I went to Michael's and then on Friday I bought things online from Kate Spade and Kendra Scott. I think it was a really successful Black Friday and I love everything I got.


From Michael's
At Michael's they were having a ton of door buster deals on a lot of their planner and agenda stuff. So I took advantage and got this 2017 planner from Recollections. It was originally $29.99 but I got it for only $10! I have been using the Lilly Pulitzer agenda since my senior year in high school but lately I've been getting kind of board with it so I was looking for a change come the new year. So I was super happy to see this deal!


At Michael's I also got these three little clips, also by Recollections, to use in my planner. I'll probably use these for different things, like marking the week I'm currently on, or the notes section (which I'm constantly using in my current agenda). I was able to get them for just under $2! I think they're super cute and I'll get a ton of use out of them. With the new agenda and clips I am so excited for the new year and to get planning!


From Kendra Scott
Kendra Scott having like 20% off and free shipping so I have to take advantage! I got the silver Elissa necklace in white pearl and it's just beautiful! It ended up being $40- which is not a bad deal for Kendra Scott.


From Kate Spade
Kate Spade was also having the 20% off and free shipping deal so, again, I had to take advantage. I have a pretty big obsession with notebooks and journals and lately I've been wanting more. So I decided to get this one from Kate Spade. I love the color and the saying so this one is perfect to add to the ones I already had.


Happy Blogmas y'all! Let me know what you bought on Black Friday in the comments below! I'd love to hear about the deals you scored! And don't forget to come back on Saturday for the next Blogmas post!


1 comment:

  1. That necklace is super cute! That's a great deal for a Kendra Scott. I didn't go Black Friday shopping this year. Like you said it's too stressful haha

    ReplyDelete