Thursday, December 15, 2016

Gratitude Journal

Hey everyone! For today's blogmas post I want to talk a about a little project I started back in June- and that is my Gratitude Journal. It's really simple to do and something I think really helps you remain grateful and go to bed in the right mindset so that you can wake up in the right mindset. Read to see what a gratitude journal is, how I use mine, and what you'll need to do one yourself! I hope you enjoy a look at this little project of mine! If I'm being honest, I've been majorly slacking on this project during the semester and haven't given it a lot of thought lately, but I wanted to talk about it today to get re-inspired and hold myself accountable.

This is the little journal I currently use as my Gratitude Journal.

What is a Gratitude Journal?

A gratitude journal is basically a place where you right down the stuff you are thankful for. It can be material things like new clothes, non-material like your friends or family, and even abstract like the fact that you laughed that particular day. It's something that is supposed to help you remember

How I set up my Gratitude Journal-

With mine I keep it very simple. I start out with "God I thank you for..." and then I write down 3 things that made me happy or grateful that particular day. And like I said before, it could be literally anything! For me this works really well because I don't think it's difficult to find 3 things your grateful for that day, and it really helps to remind me of all the blessing in my daily life. I've also known people to also write even more then 3 things which is great as well- but it's completely up to you!

What you'll need-
1. Any Journal
2. A Pen
3. A grateful heart

As you can see this is super simple project and I've really enjoyed doing it. I really hope this short little post has inspired someone to start a gratitude journal of their own! Let me know in the comments bellow if you have started one or are planning on it. I'd love to hear about how you set up your own gratitude journal!


No comments:

Post a Comment