Saturday, December 3, 2016

My Favorite Christmas Albums

Hey everyone! It's the second post into Blogmas so I thought it was only appropriate to talk about something Christmas related! Today I wanted to share my favorite Christmas albums so that y'all can check them out and get into the holiday spirit! I also embedded the Spotify albums to make it just a little bit easier to listen.

I know it might look like I'm not giving y'all much variety because three of the albums I picked are from one artist. But I really wanted to be honest with y'all and tell you the albums I really do love and really do enjoy listening to. Oh course these aren't the only Christmas songs I listen to, there are just the albums I gravitate towards the most.

PTXmas (Pentatonix)



That's Christmas To Me (Pentatonix)




A Pentatonix Christmas (Pentatonix)



Under The Mistletoe (Justin Bieber)



Happy Blogmas y'all! What Christmas songs or albums do you love to listen to? Let me know in the comments bellow because I'd love to know! And don't forget to come back on Monday for a brand new post!


No comments:

Post a Comment