Sunday, December 4, 2016

My First Vlog Ever!

Hey everyone! I've got a surprise and bonus blogmas post for y'all today! Yesterday my family and I went out to lunch to celebrate my sisters birthday. She's turning 18 on Wednesday!

Hailey, my sister, got to pick where we went out to lunch and she choose Luna's Living Kitchen. It's a vegetarian, vegan restaurant in the South End area of Charlotte (for anyone familiar with Charlotte!) They make just about everything fresh and in house, which I think is super cool. We also went last year for her birthday. I've really enjoyed everything I've eaten there! If you ever get the chance to go I so recommend the vegan chocolate chip cookies and almond milk- delicious! We also ended up making a few more stops after lunch, but I don't want to tell you too much about the day because I vlogged about it so y'all could watch and come along too!

This is my first time vlogging ever! I've wanted to give it a try for a while now but always forgot about it or was always too nervous to do it because I didn't want to seem awkward. And I honestly wasn't even sure if people would care about what I was up to or if I was interesting enough for people to watch. But yesterday I decided to just go for it! It was honestly so much fun! I know it wasn't perfect and I know I have some room to improve, but that's ok because everyone has to start somewhere right?!

With all of that said I would just love it if you'd take the time to watch my first vlog and even subscribe to my channel to see more vlogs in the future (because there will be more to come!) Just click bellow to watch!


I really hope you enjoyed this surprise/ extra blogmas post! I also hoped you enjoyed my first vlog! Happy Blogmas! Please please like and comment and everything like that on the video if you feel like it because it would mean the world to me! And don't forget to come back to Life With Faith tomorrow for another blogms post!


No comments:

Post a Comment