Monday, December 5, 2016

The 12 Days of Love Letter Writting


Hey everyone! Welcome to the 3rd official Blogmas post here on Life With Faith! (There's actually been 4 posts, because there was a surprise/ extra post that went up yesterday in case you missed it! But I decided not to add it into the count because it wasn't part of the original plan.) Today I wanted to share something that goes along with the holiday tradition of giving; I wanted to share with you about The 12 Days of Love Letter Writing by More Love Letters.

But lets start from the beginning....
What is More Love Letters?
It's an organization that promotes both sending hand written letters of love and encouragement to deserving people and also leaving these letters around in public places for unsuspecting people to find. Both are great ways to get involved in the More Love Letters mission! If you want even more information about who they are, go to their website here!

So now on to the next thing....
What is The 12 Days of Letter Writing?
From December 5 (which is today!!) to December 16th there will be a new letter request (meaning a deserving person) to write a letter to posted on the More Love Letters website. They give you a short piece about the person deserving of letters as well as an address to send your completed letter to. All you need to participate in one (or all) of the 12 Days of Letter Writing is some stationary, a pen, and some stamps! It's super simple, you just sit down and write a letter to the specified person with the intention of showing them love and encouragement.

I really love this idea because I really do think people need to be loved on and writing letters is such a good way to do so because everyone love getting mail. When I write letters for More Love Letters I always think about how loved the receiver will feel when they realize that even a stranger will take time to encourage them!

Guess What- there's a Twitter bash tonight!
More Love Letter is kicking off The 12 Days of Letter Writing with a Twitter bash at 9pm EST. It should be tons of fun (I plan on being a part) To learn more about the Twitter bash you can take a look at the Facebook event here!

I think this is a great way to give and spread love during the holiday season so I really wanted to share it with all of my readers! This post is not sponsored nor am I getting paid. This is just something I really wanted to talk about during Blogmas this year! Let me know if you end up participating!


1 comment:

  1. This is such a good idea. I think we all need a little more physical writing in our lives! <3

    Also, I wanted to let you know that I nominated you/Live With Faith for the Mystery Blogger Award (hooray!), so if you need to add some more stuff to your content calendar this blogmas, here’s an idea!

    You can read all about the challenge on my latest blog post (https://michelleadamsblog.com/2016/12/11/i-was-nominated-for-the-mystery-blogger-award/)! I linked to you, Faith! Thanks for being AWESOME. Love always <3

    ReplyDelete