Friday, December 9, 2016

TV Shows I Want To Watch

Hey everyone! Christmas break is fast approaching (crazy right?!) so I wanted to get on Hulu and find a bunch of TV shows/ TV series to start watching. I plan to have extra time to just relax and watch TV so I wanted to have a good list of things that sound good to me so that I already had a show to watch after I finished another one without having to hunt for something to watch. I waned to share what I found with y'all in case you're also looking for new shows to watch or have already watched them and can kind of tell me what you think of them!

Private Practice
I honestly do not know a lot about this show but it is always coming up as a show recommended to me based on the other shows I watch so I figured I'd put it on the list and try it out. It looks a little dramatic and a little comedic- which sounds like it could be something I really enjoy!

Nashville
It seems like everyone was taking about this show at one point in time and I've had multiple friends tell me to watch it. So I thought I'd put in on the list to try it out and see what I think. I don't know a lot about it and not even sure if it'll be my style but I'm excited to give it a try!

The Mindy Project
This is a Hulu original comedy that I've happened to see a lot of commercials for while I've been watching my other TV shows and it looks like it could be hilarious. So I want to give it a try because I think everyone deserves a good laugh right?!

Designated Survivor
This is a new show I've heard really good things about. I also have to mention that the commercials I see for this show look absolutely amazing. It looks like something that could be totally right up my ally so I'm really excited to watch!

This is Us
This is also a new show that people just continue to rave about all over social media. I honestly know nothing about the show or the plot or anything but I really want to give it a try because so many people seem to love it. It sounds very dramatic so that could be something I really get into.

Sleepy Hollow
I've actually watched the first season of this show, but I never kept up with it after that. Now I kind of want to start over from the beginning and watch the whole series! I enjoyed what I did watch so hopefully the rest is good too!

Additional shows I want to watch that are not on Hulu...
Gossip Girl
Making A Murderer
Cutthroat Kitchen
Cooks vs. Cons

Have you seen any of these shows before? Let me know what you think in the comments! Also- feel free to leave any of your own TV show recommendations for me and other Life With Faith readers in the comments below! I hope you enjoyed this look at what I'm planning on watching soon.


1 comment:

  1. The Mindy Project is amazing! Mindy is my spirit animal, haha. I made my sister watch it and now she loves it!

    ReplyDelete