Sunday, December 25, 2016

Vlog- Weekend in My Life // Christmas Edition



Hey everyone! And Merry Christmas! I have a new fun vlog for today to finish up blogmas that I'm so excited to share with y'all. Because this weekend was a holiday weekend I decided to take y'all along with me and share everything I was up to on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. I really hope y'all had a great holiday weekend and I hope you enjoy watching the vlog of my weekend!

You can click below and watch the full video straight from this blog post. I hope that makes it super easy for y'all! I would also love if you go to my channel and subscribe here if you're interested in seeing more of my vlogs. And it would mean so much to me!





Also, feel free to check out any of my previous vlogs that look fun to you. I will have a few more vlogs up in January because I'll be starting classes again and celebrating my 20th birthday! So be on the lookout for more fun stuff on my YouTube channel! Again, I hope you had a great holiday; let me know in the comments below what you did to celebrate!


2 comments:

  1. Oh, so fun! And happy almost 20th birthday...SO exciting. Welcome to a new decade!

    Coming Up Roses

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I've always wanted to get into vlogging, maybe I will in the new year!
    xoxo,
    Amy | Pastel N Pink

    ReplyDelete