Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Tribe 21



Hey everyone! I know I haven't blogged in a little while. Mini life update- I started classes again, ended a  job, started a new job, and was initiated into a sorority. Thanks for being so awesome and understanding! But, enough about that; Today I have something really fun to talk about and I'm really excited to be able to share about it. I'm a part of another blog! I became a part of Tribe 21 last fall and I'm finally sharing about it with all the readers of Life With Faith. I'm going to talk all about it and even end with an opportunity to become apart yourself. I hope y'all check out Tribe 21 and hopefully find some content you enjoy! Tribe 21 is the females' guide to work, school, relationships, and life in the 21st century.  On the website you'll find blog posts with all sorts of amazing content for women in the 21 century (from relationships, to college, to makeup, to life in general) and also tons of academic, productivity, healthy living, and finance resources! There's even a list of college bloggers that have a lot of amazing content linked for you to check out!

My role on the Tribe 21 team is that I am one of the social media editors and writers behind the blog! Basically I spend a lot of time on our Twitter and Pinterest accounts and also write some articles from time to time! I can't talk about Tribe 21 without mentioning all the other girls who are also apart of the blog. All the ladies are so wonderful and sweet. I've had the best time getting to know them! I love their spunk and personality. We laugh together, plan stuff for the blog togethr, and even pray for each other. I think you would love them as much as I do! The "Meet the Team" page has bios on everyone and even links to the other girls social media if you decide to give any of them a follow. (P.S- I highly recommend you do!) To meet everyone else who's behind the blog- go here

I've had so much fun tweeting and pinning on our social media accounts as well as writing content that might help some of you girls out there! So far 3 posts I've written have gone live on Tribe 21. I love each one of them and I really would love for y'all to read them....so I'm going to link them right here in this post! Check each one of them our bellow!


As you can probably tell by what I've said, I really love Tribe 21, what it stands for, and the girls behind it. It has changed my life dramatically so far and think it will continue to do so. But there is one last thing I wanted to tell y'all about Tribe 21- The team is expanding again!! Yes, it's true. Tribe 21 is looking to bring on a few more social media editors. If your love social media, love to write, and are interested in being a part of this awesome group- please apply through this link HERE. The last day to fill it out is January 24th and a few people will be chosen on January 27th.   

To get a better idea of what Tribe 21 is about, see links to other blog post, and more- be sure check out all our social media!
Twitter- tribe21_
Facebook- tribe21
Instagram- tribe21_
Snapchat- tribetwentyone
Tumblr- tribetwentyone 

I know this was a little bit of a different post. It was a little more chatty and a little bit more chill than some of my other posts, but I really wanted to sit down and say everything I wanted to about Tribe 21 here on Life With Faith. So, thanks for baring with me! I've been meaning to do this for a while now because Tribe 21 has become such a big part of my life!  I hope y'all check out the blog, social media, and even some of the other girls on the team (P.S a few of them have personal blogs of their own as well!) Let me know in the comments below if you end up checking it out!

1 comment:

  1. Faith, I've so loved being apart of T21 with you!! You are a light for many, and I am grateful for how this publication has brought so many amazing women together!!
    Sending a big hug your way!!
    Caitlin

    ReplyDelete