Friday, February 3, 2017

20th Birthday Lunch Vlog!



Hey everyone! I finally have another vlog for y'all today. About 2 weeks ago my family celebrated my birthday by going out to lunch at a restaurant in South Park named Cowfish. Basically, they have a mixed of burgers and sushi that is all super yummy. We got crab rangoon dip for an appetizer and then I had a spider roll with a side of fresh fries as my meal. We also got to talk around the mall some!

I obviously don't want to share too much, because I want y'all to watch the video,but I also shared a few things I received for my birthday. I'm so grateful for everything I received for my birthday and everyone who even said happy birthday to me.

If you want to get a better look at what we did and what we ate, check out the vlog embedded below! If you want to see any previous vlogs, or what to be notified when I post another, be sure to check out my channel (Faith Dumais)!   




I really hope you enjoyed this vlog! I know my filming skills still aren't perfect and I still have room to grow, but I so appreciate all your support! By the way- Let me know in the comments below if you've ever been to Cowfish!

No comments:

Post a Comment