Friday, February 17, 2017

Jamba Juice + a Greenway



Hey everyone! Today I have another vlog to share with y'all! Last weekend it was super warm in North Carolina so my sister and I decided to take advantage of that and spend sometime outside. After watching church online, we decided to go to Jamba Juice and then walk along the a greenway that is right across the street from the Jamba Juice.

There is actually a funny little story that goes along with this little outing. If you've read Life With Faith for any amount of time, you probably know that I'm originally from Denver Colorado. My sister and I used to love going to Jamba Juice when we lived there. But, Jamba Juice happens to be more of a West Coast thing and there aren't very many locations out here in North Carolina. About a month ago I happened to find out about a Jamba Juice location not far from where we live. I told my sister about it and she got SO excited. Then we decided to make it a little bit bigger of a trip by hanging out on the grrenway for a while as well.


We weren't able to go right away because of the weather and also the fact that I have been really busy. So, when it was nice out and we both had some free time we jumped at the chance! I got a mango-a-go-go and my sister got a pomegranate paradise from Jamba Juice and we headed to the greenway! I knew I wanted to vlog the outing because we were both so excited to go. I have the vlog below for y'all to watch. I really hope it's enjoyable to watch! If you're interested in seeing any of my other vlogs I'd love for y'all to check out my YouTube channel under "Faith Dumais."




I really hope you enjoyed this fun little video because I definitely had a lot of fun filming it! Let me know if you've ever been to Jamba Juice and what you order in the comments bellow! Also, been sure to keep an eye out for even more vlogs because there will be more soon! My spring break is coming up soon and we having a fun day planed in Charlotte that I will be vlogging!  


1 comment:

  1. OMG, I've never tried Jamba Juice! I must now

    -xoxo, Azanique
    LotsofSass.com

    ReplyDelete