Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Life Goals


Hey everyone! For today’s post, I decided that I’m going to share a few of my life goals. But, I want to sort of preface this post and say that I’m really not sure if any of these will happen. All of them are theoretically possible, it’s not like I have something on here just so outlandish that it’ll never happen. But, some are easier to accomplish than others. I also don’t want to tell y’all that I’m determined to complete every one of these things because, if I’m being honest, I don’t want to look back and be disappointed in myself if these things don’t happen. Of course, these are all things I’d really love to have happen during my life. So, with all of that said, I hope you enjoy learning a little more about be through my life goals!

1.       Move to Washington D.C.
My family and I visited D.C. on vacation one summer while I was in high school and I really just fell in love with it. I love how much there is to see and do there. I love the subway. I love the look and the atmosphere. I’d love to move there one day!

2.       Find a teaching job I adore.
I’m a special education major in college and, although I know I want to teach in some way, I’m still unsure about my exact plans for post-graduation. My degree is K-12 (meaning I can teach in the public-school system with kids anywhere from Kindergarten to Seniors in high school. However, I also love pre-school aged children and am very open to the possibility of working at a pre-school or day-care center. But, no matter what grade or age group I end of teaching, I want to be able to say with confidence that I absolutely adore it.

3.       Become a mom.
I’ve wanted to be a mom since before I can remember. When I was little I would tell people, I wanted to be a “mommy” when I grew up (before I realized I wanted to be a teacher.) But, the desire to be a teacher hasn’t changed my desire to be a mom, and the older I get I find that the desire just continues to grow.

4.       Become a Zumba instructor.
I started going to Zumba classes when I was in high school and have love it ever since. I think it’s a lot of fun and a great way to relieve stress and be active. Recently, I’ve thought it would be so much fun to be able to teach Zumba classes myself one day.

5.       Write a book.
I’ve always loved to write (way before I started blogging during my senior year in high school). As a kid, I’d keep journals where I’d just write about what was going on in my life and what happened that day. I even wrote a couple of songs (none were very good FYI). So, as I’ve gotten older I’ve thought it would be really amazing to be able to write book that incorporated my life stories but also encouraged people.

I really hope you enjoyed learning about me and my current life goals. I’m not sure how many I’ll actually be able to accomplish, and that's honestly okay. Yes these are my goals, but I know that everything happens for a reason and that these things may or may not be in God's plan for my life. I do know that His plan is better than mine so I am trying to just go through life the best I can and if I do accomplish some of these goals that would be really awesome. But, no matter what, I’ve had tons of fun sharing them with you! Let me know in the comments bellow what your life goals are! I’d love to hear them!


No comments:

Post a Comment