Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Winter Walmart Beauty Box



Hey everyone! The other day I got my Walmart Beauty Box for the winter season. I wanted to share every I got in the box to share the fun with y'all and also give you an idea of what's in the box if your thinking about purchasing it yourself. In case you don't know, the Walmart Beauty Box is a subscription service through Walmart. There are 4 boxes a year and each box costs $5.


I do think it's a great deal for the price and what you get inside the box. However, after I received this box I went online and decided to cancel my own subscription (I do pay for this and this post is not sponsored). This is just because I've been really about getting rid of stuff and paring down the physical items I own. I decided this wasn't a necessity for me and choose to cancel. I definitely think this is a good service! I just wanted to let y'all know that there won't be any more posts about this service (at least for now).


So let's get into what was in the box!

Covergirl Lashblast Volume Mascara
This is actually the mascara I own and use all the time so I was super excited to get this in the box this time around. I think  it's a great mascara if you're looking for a drugstore option!


Dove Deep Moisture Nourishing Body Wash
I love to travel so I really enjoy getting travel sized shampoos/ conditioner/ body wash etc. so that I have plenty to use on trips and such. So I think this was a nice thing to get in he box.


Pond's Rejuveness Anti-Wrinkle Cream 
Now, if I'm being honest, I don't see myself using wrinkle cream anytime soon (I'm only 20 years old!) but I do think it's a great product and brand to get in the box. I might just try it out anyway sometime soon or pass it along to someone else who'll want to give it a try.


Curel Hydratherapy Wet Skin Moisturizer
If you've read some of my other makeup/ beauty/ skincare related posts you might remember that I have super dry skin. So when I saw this wet skin moisturizer in the box I was super excited because I'm interested to see if it really works. I definitely need to try it out soon!


Packet sample of Garnier Whole Blends Green Apple and Green Tea Refreshing Shampoo and Conditioner 
Foil packets aren't my favorite but I'm always open to trying new shampoo and conditior so I think this is still a nice thing to get!


Packet sample of L'Oreal Smooth Intense Straightening Shampoo, Pre-conditioner, and Conditioner.
Again, Foil packets aren't my favorite but I'm always open to trying new shampoo and conditior so I think this is still a nice thing to get!


I really hope you enjoyed this look at what came in the Winter Walmart Beauty Box! Let me know if you've tried any of these products in the comments below! Also, let me know if you're subscribed to any beauty subscription boxes and if there's one I should try! As I mentioned before, I won't be getting the Walmart Beauty Box anymore, but I'd still be open to trying a different one and I'll still post about makeup and beauty products here and there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment