Saturday, March 11, 2017

Spring Break Friday Fun



Hey everyone! I've been on spring break for the past week, which is super awesome, but I didn't travel anywhere and decided it was best to just stay in Charlotte. I ended up having to work basically every day (I'm a nanny for those of you that don't know) and I wanted to get a bunch of personal stuff and school stuff done so that the rest of my semester won't be as hectic as the first half of the semester was. But what would spring break be without a little fun right? So my family and I decided to spend a morning in Charlotte and I wanted to share a bunch of pictures and a vlog! Enjoy this look into our Friday Fun!



We started out the day at our local Waffle House for a late breakfast. My dad absolutely loves Waffle House so it was a pretty good way to start the day. I ended up getting 2 biscuits and gravy and a big glass of ice water. I think it was so yummy. Sometimes you just need that southern comfort food for breakfast am I right?




After Waffle House, we decided to head into Uptown to the Mint Museum Uptown. It's a great art museum with a lot of interesting art. I really enjoyed it and so glad I got to spend some time there. There is also the Mint Museum Randolph in Charlotte that is next on my list of museums I'd like to visit!Below are some fun pictures of some of my favorite art I found. 












We ended our fun in NODA at this super cute place called Popbar. Popbar is a gelato popsicle place where you choose your gelato flavor, then choose any dips and any toppings you'd like to put on it. If I'm being truly honest, it was a little chilly out the day we were there to be eating these popsicles, but it was so worth the experience of  giving the place a try!


This is the popsicle I decided to get at Popbar. I choose chocolate gelato, dipped it in milk chocolate and added crushed waffle cone. I think it was super yummy! Below is a picture of the entire family's popsciles. 


I also filmed a little bit and put together a vlog of the day! I know these videos I make are not perfect because I'm still working on my filming skills. However, they are so fun to make and I hope you'd give it a watch! It's embedded below so you can watch it right here right now!


Ok lovely people, that is all I have to share about our little adventure yesterday! It was so much fun! I also really loved taking pictures and filming so I hope y'all enjoy coming along with us! Do you have any other recommendations of things to try in Charlotte? I'd love to hear them so comment down below. 


No comments:

Post a Comment