Monday, May 29, 2017

Summer TBR List



Hey everyone! Something y'all probably know about me is that I really enjoy reading. But I never had time for it during the school year. I spend so much time reading my textbooks that I'm left tired of reading and without the proper amount of time to read a book for myself. So, when summer comes around I take the opportunity to read books for myself. I wanted to share my TBR (to be read) list for the summer of 2017. I'm hoping it will inspire some of my readers to read some books this summer and maybe even give y'all some ideas of specific book you could read!

Private Paris by James Patterson 
I'm actually listening to the audio book right now and am really enjoying it! I've read most of the other books in the "Private" series and would really recommend them!

picture source: here


The Beach House by James Patterson
 I think summer themed books are perfect for summer time, so I'm excited to dive into this one soon!


picture source: here


Judge & Jury by James Patterson
When I read about this book I thought it sounded so interesting and I just knew I'd want to pick it up this summer!


picture source: here


Private Down Under by James Patterson
This is another book in James Patterson's "Private" series and, because I'm love all the bother books in the series so much I'm very excited to read this one. I think this will be the last one in the series I haven't read.

picture source: here


Beach Road by James Patterson
This sounded like another good summer themed book to pick up this summer so this is yet another James Patterson novel I'm excited to read.


picture source: here


Sorority Girls Can Change The World by Katie Bulmer
I just got this book and a cute comfort colors tshirt from the author and I am so excited to read it! It's all about empowering sorority girls and showing them the power they can have. It's such an important message and literally cannot wait to dive in!

picture source: here


She Reads Truth: Holding Tight To Permanent in a World That's Passing Away by Rachel Myers and Amanda Bible Williams
I've had this book for a while and just haven't gotten the chance to pick it up. But I think it's going to be a really great one so I'm determined to read it this summer! 


picture source: here


Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins 
This is one I haven't read yet and heard good things about so I thought this summer would be a good one to pick up this summer!


picture source: here

The Women in Cabin 10 by Ruth Ware
This is another one I haven't read yet and heard good things about so I thought this summer would be a good one to pick up this summer!




I really hope y'all enjoy seeing all of the books I plan on reading this summer. I will definitively be writing an update post at the end of the summer so I can talk about all the books I did read! What are you planning on reading this summer? Let me know in the comments below!

1 comment:

  1. I haven't read James Patterson since middle school, I always forget that he has adult books too! The Private series looks good!!
    xo, Syd
    anchoredinthesouth.com

    ReplyDelete