Thursday, June 29, 2017

Big Brother 19- First Impressions


Hey everyone! So you may or may not know that Big Brother is my all time favorite TV show and my ultimate guilty pleasure. The 19th season of Big Brother perspired last night on CBS! I've been waiting since last summer to have Big Brother back so you best believe I was overjoyed. I thought it was only fitting that I'd sit down and share my thoughts with y'all today after watching the premiere episode last night. That way I can find some fellow Big Brother fans to discuss with! BUT before I get into anything I do want to warn that this post is going to have some spoilers in it. Read at your own risk or come back after you've watched the episode!

So I'm just going to start with Julie Chen. She looked amazing as always and her dress looked gorgeous on her. I'm definitely not a dark purple kinda girl normally, but I couldn't write this post without mentioning how good it looked on Julie. If only I could pull off the outfits she does!

Now onto the house design- Overall, I think it looks super cool. I love the big words on the living room wall and the apples on the wall in small room near the bathroom. The bathroom design is also super cool. I also love the apple theme throughout the house that plays into the temptation theme of the entire summer.

With that being said, I also want to mention that I love the theme of this summer- temptation. I think it's a new and fresh idea that Big Brother hasn't done yet. The temptations the house guests had to encounter during the premiere episode were too cool and super interesting! I'm super excited to see how this twist is going to play out throughout the entire season and summer!

Okay, now I want to talk a little bit about a few of the house guests that stood out to me during the "meet the house guests" portion of the episode. I noticed that Christmas is from NC and she seems like a total girl boss. I'm still not sure how I feel about her personally but I think she has a really good shot at making it far. I noticed that Dominique is from D.C. because that is like my dream place to live. She seems awesome as well and I really want to look up her YouTube channel. Matt seems like a really sweet and fun guy so it'll be interesting to see how he does through out the season.

So now to the big twist! Paul comes into the house to switch places with one of the original 16 after Kevin takes a $25,000 temptation. Paul was runner up on season 18 and I think it's so cool to see him back! I think he has a great shot at winning this game because he did so well last season as a newbie plus he has a little bit of an upper hand from playing before. At the end of the episode Julie also announced the temptation room that will be another twist that comes into play. I think it sounds super interesting and I'm super excited to see how that goes.

At this point, I think that Christmas or Paul have the best shot at winning the game. However, it's definitely super early and we'll just have to see how the season will play out. I cannot wait to keep watching and I think it's going to be a great summer with this seasons twists are turns. If you watch the show please let me know! Comment your thoughts down below, email me what you think, or message me on social media because I'll totally down to talk about Big Brother!!


No comments:

Post a Comment