Sunday, June 4, 2017

May Vlog Roundup



Hey everyone! Since classes finished up and I officially was on summer break I decided I was going to start vlogging again! I vlogged a little bit while I was out of classes for Christmas and just loved it so I knew I wanted to make it part of my summer as well. In the past I had posted each vlog on Life With Faith in each individual blog post. However, because I am vlogging so much this summer I thought that would get a little redundant. BUT I didn't want any of my readers to miss out on seeing any of the vlogs easily, so I decided to do a monthly roundup of all my vlogs. So today I'm sharing all of the vlogs from May! I wanted to make it easy for y'all so I embedded each video right here into the post!!

 

I'm still pretty new to vlogging and still learning the best way to film and edit. I really appreciate y'all watching my vlogs!


To subscribe to my YouTube channel and possibly get notified when I post a new vlog, you can sear Faith Dumais on YouTube or click here!


I also wanted to let y'all know that I did do a few week long vlogs during the month of May, but now I've decided to only vlog on the weekends. I work during the week and figure my weekends will be more fun to watch!


I really hope you enjoyed seeing what I was up to during the month of May! More vlogs will definitively be coming all summer long so get excited about that! Let me know what you were up to last month in the comments bellow!


No comments:

Post a Comment