Friday, June 23, 2017

Photo Journal: Downtown Waxhaw




Hey everyone! I have another fun photo journal to share with y;all! On Father's Day my family and I ended up in downtown Waxhaw after lunch. We went to try out some ice cream (I'll talk about that later on in the post!) and ended up spending a little bit longer walking around and exploring just a little bit. While I was there I decided to take a few pictures and I wanted to share them all with y'all! I hope you enjoy seeing a little bit of how I spent Father's Day with my family.

Here's a picture of a few of the stores. It's really cute downtown so I wanted to snap this picture! We went into an antique shop on this side of the street that my parents really enjoyed.

An awesome thing about downtown is that there are also lot of trees so I ad to get a picture of this one. It's so big!

It wouldn't have been a proper trip if I had let the day pass without taking a selfie!

There's also an awesome bridge you can take over the train track to get from one side of downtown to the other. It's super cute!

Here's a quick look at the train track that goes under the bridge.

Of course my sister and I had to get a picture on the bridge while we were on the way to get some ice cream.

Here's another part of downtown! The place with the red umbrellas is where we got our ice cream! (my cone is pictured below!)

I got chocolate ice cream with mini chocolate chips and chocolate drizzle (I obviously love chocolate!) It was so good and I would go back for some more for sure!

I hope y'all enjoy seeing another photo journal on Life With Faith. We ended up having a lot of fun on Father's Day in downtown Waxhaw!


No comments:

Post a Comment