Wednesday, June 21, 2017

U.S Cities I Want To Visit



Hey everyone! I really enjoy traveling and trying new things so it's no surprise that I have a list of cities in the United States I'd like to visit. I obviously want to travel outside the United States and I have plenty of cities in other countries I would like to visit but I wanted to stick to the U.S. for today. Otherwise, this list would probably be a little too long and a little too boring. I thought it would be fun to share this list of cities because we all have those places we want to visit. Maybe you want to visit the same ones I do, maybe you've already visited one, or many you live in one of the cities I'm going to mention! The cities listed below are in no particular order but they're all places I hope to get the chance to visit. They will probably seem really random, but I love the idea of seeing so many different places and sights all right in the United States. I hope you enjoy this list! 

New York City, NY

Boston, MA

Providence, RI

Miami, FL

Chicago, IL

Philadelphia, PA

San Diego, CA 

Salt Lake City, UT

Omaha, NE

Portland, OR

Seattle, WA

Los Angeles, CA

San Francisco, CA  

Raleigh, NC

Sioux Falls, SD

San Diego, CA

*Washington D.C.


*Okay, I've already been to Washington D.C. I a little while back, before I was blogging, with some of my family. So, I definitely cheated a little bit here- but I loved the city so much I am dying to go back! And I thought it would be unfair to leave it out of this list.

But, anyway, I really hope you enjoyed this list! I really wanted to post this because I wanted to be able to go back and look at it in case I get the opportunity to visit one of these cities and I also wanted to get input for all the awesome people who read Life With Faith! Be sure to let me know in the comments below if you've been to any of these cities and what you did while you were there. I want to here all about your travels! Also, if y'all liked this post and want to see a list of countries I'd like to visit or list of cities outside the United States I'd like to visit- please let me know because that it definitely something I'd do for y'all.

5 comments:

  1. I loved this post, Faith. I've been to NYC around Christmas time. It's absolutely gorgeous-- and extremely chaotic! I'm definitely more of a country girl. Great post!

    https://guiliannamarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm dying to visit NYC! I'm a total city girl and need to get my fix of the big city life! haha. Thanks for reading! XOXO

      Delete
  2. Let just hit up Los Angeles and San Francisco to see Sam and then take her with us along the rest of the West Coast.

    http://katherinelizofficial.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. yea, sometimes everyone has a place that s/he wants to go back. try to visit my country, indonesia too! :D

    ReplyDelete