Thursday, July 27, 2017

Bitty & Beau's Coffee




Hey everyone! You may have noticed that there haven't been any new posts on "Life With Faith" for a little bit. Well that's because I spent a week at Carolina Beach with my family. But, now I'm back with new posts and ready to share a ton with y'all about our vacation and more! 

Today I wanted to share about this amazing coffee shop we visited while we were on vacation! The place is called Bitty & Beau's Coffee. It's located in Wilmington and what's special about it is that they employ people with special needs, which in case you didn't know, I'm a special education major so that fact holds a super special place in my heart.


I heard about this place a while back through friends and social media so when we were getting ready to go to Carolina Beach I remembered this place and wanted to be able to give it a try. For those of you that aren't familiar with the North Carolina coast, Wilmington is about 30 minutes from Carolina Beach and you cannot get to Carolina Beach without going through Wilmington first. So while on vacation we decided to take a day trip to Wilmington and make Bitty & Beau's one of our stops.



Honestly, I can't say enough good things about this place! It's so cute and has the cutest design and set up all throughout the shop. So, this is going to sound super weird but I'm not a huge coffee fan, I know, I wanted to go to a coffee shop when I don't even drink coffee? Yup. But, I did get a mango smoothie and thought it was seriously delicious! My mom and sister also shared a chai tea that they both really enjoyed. The people who work there are all super nice too!!



So, long story short, I really loved my experience at Bitty & Beau's and I seriously recommend anyone giving it a try if you're ever in Wilmington or the Wilmington area. They also have some really cute merchandise to buy, as you can see in the picture bellow I ended up getting a sticker! 


I hope you enjoyed learning about this awesome coffee shop! I know I loved going but I do want to mention that I'm getting absolutely nothing for writing this post, I just genuinely enjoyed it and felt like writing about it! What's your favorite coffee shop that you've ever been to? Let me know in the comments bellow! Also, be on the lookout for a post that has a lot of pictures from my vacation!


No comments:

Post a Comment