Friday, July 7, 2017

Car Care (+ Tour Video)


Hey everyone! If you've been reading Life With Faith for a few months now, you've probably read about the fact that I got a new car just over two months ago. I now own a 2010 Kia Rio. I really love it and it's been awesome driving it around. Since this is the first car I've bought for myself, I wanted to share a quick little tour of my car and also share some "car care" tips I use to keep my car clean.

I'll start out with embedding the car tour video so y'all can see the car and get an idea of what the car looks like first. I personally think the car is cute and a really good choice for me. I don't need anything super fancy or anything, but I still think this car is nice and in such good shape. Watch the video bellow!


Okay, so now I want to share how I take care of this car. But I have a confession to make first. If I'm being honest, I didn't take super good car of my first car. I basically just drove it around and put gas in it when needed. But, now that I drive a car that I bought myself and I really love, I put more time into cleaning it and have a lot of interest in keeping it nice. And here's what I do to keep the inside of my car clean! Obviously a simple car wash is good for the outside.

Wipe down car with microfiber cloth
I found a pack of two microfiber cloths at Dollar Tree that work great for wiping down your car. I always forget how dusty it can get, but these cloths clean up all the dust super easily!

Wipe down with Clorox 
I also like to wipe down the inside of my car with a Clorox wipe because oils and dirt can build up all over the place. But the wipes to a great job at cleaning it up and it's super easy to do.

Shake out floor mats
If I'm being honest, I literally hate to vacuum and I hate to pay for the vacuum at the gas station. So I like to shake out my floor mats often to keep from having to vacuum them very often. Obviously, I will need to vacuum them at some point, but simply shaking them out into the grass is a great way to clean them up without the hassle.

Clean out trash when I get home each night
Trash can pile up in my car if I'm not careful because I am always in my car and I drive quite a bit. But, if I just grab any trash from the day the last time I get out of my car each day, it'll stay clean with very little work.

I really hope you liked seeing what my car looks like and reading about what I do to keep it clean. If you have any car care tips be sure to let me know what they are in the comments below. ALSO- do you name your car? I don't but I know a lot of people that do. Let me know your car's name in the comments bellow if that's your thing!




No comments:

Post a Comment