Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Target Dollar Spot Haul


Hey everyone! I was just at Target with my mom the other day and I found a few super adorable things in the dollar spot there that I just had to share. I love seeing on blogs and social media what other people find at Target (especially from the dollar spot!) and hope y'all do too. I'm also going to include prices of everything in case your really interested in picking one of these things up!


This adorable notebook
It's honestly just a really simple notebook that has pages that are completely blank (it doesn't even have lines) but I thought it was too cute not to pick up. The white and leaves print is adorable (and super popular right now) and I even really enjoy the little saying "escape the ordinary." I have a ton of other notebooks if I'm being real with y'all and I don't know exactly what I'm going to use this one for just yet, but that's not going to stop me from being super excited for this purchase. It was only $3 and I think it's so worth that!


These adorable clips
These clips have one of my favorite things- glitter! Plus the little rainbows and pencils are too cute. I found these with some other teacher decorations and things. I'll probably end up putting them aside until I have a classroom of my own but I just knew I couldn't pass them up once I saw them! As with the notebook, I'm still brainstorming how exactly I will use these when I officially become a teacher but I know they'll add a little something to any project or decor item! And the whole pack of 5 was only $1- suck a steal!


These super cute note cards
I really love stationary and try my best to not buy too much. BUT when I saw these cards in the dollar spot I knew I just had to have them. And honestly, I'll always find a need for note cards. This print is adorable and I think these will be perfect for thank you notes and other little notes to friends and family. Not to mention- a pack of 8 with envelopes was only $1! So I ended up getting 2 packs of them (as seen in the second picture below). I honestly cannot wait to have a reason to use these note cards! 


I really hope y'all enjoyed my little Target haul! We had a fun shopping trip and I'm completely obsessed with all the things I purchased. If you find something cute or buy something you just love from Target- let me know! I'd love to hear about any of your shopping trips to read/watch any hauls you may post!


3 comments:

  1. I love the dollar spot!! It sucks me in every time. You could use the notebook for a bullet journal, blank notebooks are perfect for that! Although I've tried those before and I definitely don't have the handwriting or drawing skills for that haha

    Lauren / http://laurensjourney.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love everything, especially the journal!
    xo, Syd
    anchoredinthesouth.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. just use the notebook for your to do list or plan :)

    ReplyDelete