Sunday, July 30, 2017

Travel Photo Journal: Carolina Beach




Hey everyone! Today I wanted to share with y'all a ton of pictures from my vacation. I love seeing other peoples vacation pictures because your able to see a place you might not have visited yourself and you get a look into the lives of other people. So I hope you enjoy seeing this photo journal from our trip to Carolina Beach!

We ended up renting a house a block away from the beach and the boardwalk. It was an adorable little place and even had a pool that we shared with only one other unit. We also took a day trip to Wilmington that was fun. 





Crab cake sandwich! 




This is not the place we stayed, but it was down the street from our rental
house so we had to stop and grab a picture!










Flounder sandwich! 
Mushroom Swiss burger!



Chocolate Vanilla Swirl!

I know that this post did not have very many word and was super picture heavy, but I hope you enjoyed anyway! If you want to see even more vacation related stuff- check out my Bitty & Beau's Coffee review here (I didn't include any of the pictures in that post in this one) and my vacation vlog here.What have you been up to this summer? Let me know in the comments bellow! 


No comments:

Post a Comment