Thursday, August 31, 2017

My Labor Day Weekend Plans


Hey y'all! Since we have a long weekend coming up I thought it would be fun to sit down and share my Labor Day Weekend plans with all you lovely people who read "Life With Faith." I figure it's a good chance for me to chit chat with y'all a little bit about my life so that you can see what I'm up to! I don't have any super special plans, but I wanted to give y'all a look into a weekend in my life. I personally love when bloggers share a lot about their personal lives so I hope y'all enjoy it when I do :)

I figure the best way to do this is to just go day by day and talk about my plans for each particular day. So here ya go, my Labor Day Weekend plans...

Friday//
The awesome thing about my schedule is that I do not have any classes on Friday so my weekend starts here! To start my day I'm going to go to a FitDance or Zumba class at 9:30 at the gym I belong to. I really enjoy this class and the instructor so I'm always excited to go when I get the chance to! My car is also needs to be cleaned so I will probably take it to get a car wash and also clean up the inside. I also need to clean up and organize my room so I'll try to get that done as well. Then I want to spend the rest of the day relaxing and watching a couple of movies. I've never seen any of the Step Up movies so I think I might make a little bit of popcorn and watch them!

Saturday// 
I'm hoping to go FitDance or Zumba class at 9am on Saturday morning. I enjoy the class so I'm going to try to get to that! But I don't have any other plans for the day and I'm okay with that. I feel like it's so important to have time to chill and relax and just be at home. That's exactly what I plan to do on Saturday. I really want to try to get ahead on school work because I have a lot of stuff  going on during the month of September. So, to make life easier on myself in the next few weeks I want to get ahead in as many of my classes as possible. It may sound stressful but it'll be nice for me because I'll be able to just chill in my room and either watch a TV show or listen to music while I get stuff done. I also have a blog post I need to sit down and write so that it's ready to go up for y'all soon so I'd like to get that done as well.

Sunday//
Church is an important part of my life so I will either be watching Elevation Church online at 9:30 or I will be attending a location at 11:30. It kind of depends on how my family and I feel when it comes to which I'll actually end up doing. But either way I'll end up listening to a sermon from Steven Furtick! Either way my family and I will go out to eat afterwards. That's just a little tradition that my family keeps and I always look forward to it. I will also go to the gym in the late afternoon most likely. After we are done with church and lunch I will most likely go to the gym sometime during the late afternoon. My gym closes at 5pm on Sunday's so I like to go around 3pm. Then that night I will sit down to watch Big Brother. It's my ultimate guilty pleasure and it wouldn't be summer for me without watching it.

Monday//
Monday is Labor Day! Which means that I don't have classes! I actually have three classes on Monday's which make it my busiest day of the week so I am beyond grateful for the day off, but I don't really have any special plans. I will most likely go to the grocery store with my mom. She goes everyone Monday and I actually really like going. It's nice to go do something productive and also spend a little bit of time with her. I think my family is going to make hamburgers and hot dogs for lunch but that is the extent of our Labor Day plans. I'll probably go to the gym at some point during the afternoon. But I also want to spend a lot of the day either watching TV or a movie or even getting some more school work done.

I really hope y'all enjoyed reading about what I plan to do this weekend! What do you have planned for Labor Day? I'd love to hear about it! Also, if you're interested in seeing a blog post sometime next week about what I actually did this weekend, maybe with a lot of pictures or something (or maybe even a vlog), let me know in the comments bellow!


No comments:

Post a Comment