Sunday, September 24, 2017

What's On My TBR


Hey y'all! So, I always have a ton of books I want to read but when I have the time to sit down and pick out a book to read, I never know which one I want to choose. I really get overwhelmed by all the choices. There are so many books to choose from right?! I wanted to put together an official "To Be Read" list to help myself when I'm in that situation again and thought I should share it here on "Life With Faith."

So, in no particular order, here is my official TBR...

1// A New Model by Ashley Graham
Ashley Graham is a plus-sized super model all about empowerment and the more I learn about her the more I love her so I want to read her book so bad. I ordered it on Amazon with my textbooks at the beginning of the school year so I'm just waiting for a chance to dig in!

2// The Lipstick Gospel by Stephanie Wilson
This is a book I honestly know little about but I learned about it on social media and ended up signing up for Stephanie's email list which lead me to get a PDF version of the book for free. So, it's sitting on my desktop waiting to be read!

3// My Life by B B Howard
This is another book I don't know too much about but I do know that the author is an alumna of my sorority so I want to support her and give this one a read at some point. (You can get the kindle version of the post for $5!) 

4// If You Find This Letter by Hannah Brencher
This is the memoir of the founder of an organization I love called More Love Letters. My mom has already read it and enjoyed it so I want to read it for myself at some point.

5// She Reads Truth by Rachel Myers and Amanda Bible Williams 
I love SRT so when the founders released this book I pre-ordered this book right away. I've been meaning to read it for some time now but always forget that it's on my bookshelf so I definitely want to dig into it soon. 

6// Adulting: How To Become A Grown-Up in 468 Easy(ish) Steps by Kelly Williams Brown
I saw someone recommend this book on social media (I honestly don't remember who it was) and thought it might be something that I could learn a lot from so I want to give it a read and see what I can take from it!

I really hope you liked this look at my to be read list! Do you like to read? What's on your TBR? I'd love to know so be sure to let me know in the comments below! 


No comments:

Post a Comment